₹149.00 – ₹449.00 Incl. GST
Fennel Honey is made by honeybees from the nectar of Fennel flowers. The Fennel plant usually grows next to other types of plants. As such pure fennel honey is obtained with great efforts. HoneyVeda’s naturally ripened Fennel Honey retains all the medicinal and therapeutic benefits associated with Fennel seeds such as;
- Preventing and curing acidity
- Helps in heartburn and gas conditions
- Helps in bloating and loss of appetite
- Fighting respiratory infections
- Boosting metabolism and immunity
- Reducing inflammation
It is characterized by a golden to reddish colour and emanates a pleasant fragrance. Our Fennel Honey has an energizing fresh taste and aroma.
We’ve known Fennel as a highly aromatic and flavourful herb that we consume after meals, but before seeds, the fennel bears beautiful yellow flowers full of nectar which attract honey bees. Fennel Honey is the sweetest honey variety provided by us. Mono floral fennel honey is usually fragrant with a taste of caramel and is widely enjoyed. This honey has sourced from the fields of Zalawad district of Gujarat.
Nutrition Values per 100g (approx)
Energy – 328kcal
Carbohydrate – 81g
Natural Sugar – 81g
Total Fat – 0g
Protein – 0g
- Crystallization of raw honey is a natural process. It can be consumed ‘As Is’ or can be re-liquified by placing the container in warm water.
- This honey may contain 2-5% traces of nectar from surrounding flowers.
- Infants under 12 months cannot digest raw honey.
- Do not refrigerate. Store at room temperature (away from sunlight).
- Best before 18 months from packaging.
- FSSAI Lic : 10021021000615, Food Categorization Code : 11.5