₹165.00 – ₹499.00 Incl. GST
Eucalyptus Honey is made by honeybees from the nectar of the Eucalyptus tree. It is aromatic, soft-textured honey which has a light amber colour with a woody warm touch. It has a medium to strong taste intensity that combines with slightly mentholated and moderate sweetness.
This naturally ripened honey is a pleasant combination of great flavour as well as numerous health benefits associated with Eucalyptus. Such as;
- Fighting respiratory diseases
- Treating cold, cough, congestion and sore throat
- Reducing joint pain and body aches
- Strengthening immunity
- Treating respiratory infections and bronchitis
Replace your medicines with a bottle of the Eucalyptus honey and embrace winter fearlessly. Widely known as the tallest flowering plant on Earth, the Eucalyptus bears flowers which have long stamens instead of petals in various colours which are attractive to the honey bees.
So shoo away your common cold with a dose of the Eucalyptus honey as it inherits its decongestant and expectorant nature from the Eucalyptus. Possessing germicidal properties, it can be used as an antiseptic in many ways.
Regular consumption of the Eucalyptus honey negates the possibility of complications like rheumatism fibrosis or nerve pain. It is harvested from the untouched regions of Barelli, Uttar Pradesh.
Nutrition Values per 100g (approx)
Energy – 313kcal
Carbohydrate – 78g
Natural Sugar – 82g
Total Fat – 0g
Protein – 0g
- Crystallization of raw honey is a natural process. It can be consumed ‘As Is’ or can be re-liquified by placing the container in warm water.
- This honey may contain 2-5% traces of nectar from surrounding flowers.
- Infants under 12 months cannot digest raw honey.
- Do not refrigerate. Store at room temperature (away from sunlight).
- Best before 18 months from packaging.
- FSSAI Lic : 10021021000615, Food Categorization Code: 11.5