₹299.00 – ₹499.00 Incl. GST
This naturally ripened honey has been harvested without any harmful processing, thus retains all the benefits associated with Ajwain. Such as;
- Aiding digestion
- Relieving stomach upsets
- Helps in curing respiratory ailments due to its anti-microbial properties
- Aids in relieving cold, cough, congestion and sore throat
This naturally extracted honey has a uniquely strong taste. It is naturally dark brown in colour. Its exquisite aroma can tingle your taste-buds like nothing else.
Add vigour to your morning jog with this honey as it gives a boost of energy and reduces the risk of heart-related problems. Anti-fungal in nature and full of anti-oxidents, this honey proves to be a great skin cleanser. A spoon of Ajwain Honey will help you with your daily dose of vitamins and minerals.
It is sourced from the rustic interiors of Halaar district in Gujarat.
Nutrition Values per 100g (approx)
Energy – 330kcal
Carbohydrate – 82g
Natural Sugar – 82g
Total Fat – 0g
Protein – 0g
- Crystallization of raw honey is a natural process. It can be consumed ‘As Is’ or can be re-liquified by placing the container in warm water.
- This honey may contain 2-5% traces of nectar from surrounding flowers.
- Infants under 12 months cannot digest raw honey.
- Do not refrigerate. Store at room temperature (away from sunlight).
- Best before 18 months from packaging.
- FSSAI Lic : 20718030000869, Food Categorization Code : 11.5
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.